Due to recent licensing changes from the Wisconsin State Dental Board, we are unable to offer sedation services at our office. Our dentists are working diligently to recertify. We hope to continue our mission of making dental care as comfortable as possible. Please stay tuned.
As Milwaukee's Family Dentist, our Mission is to give our patients the best dental care available in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere and allow them to use Nitrous Sedation dentistry if they choose. We strive to educate patients and help them obtain, and maintain, complete oral health. We listen to patient’s needs and concerns in a safe, respectful, friendly atmosphere. We enjoy helping our patients put their best smiles forward. Visit our Smile Gallery !
For more information on our many services please select from the links below:
- Bonding , to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings , to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment , to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy , to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures , to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment , to save an infected tooth
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment , for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions , when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.